The newest special issue of Women’s Studies Quarterly, “Child,” is a blockbuster, edited by Sarah Chinn and Anna Mae Duane. You don’t want to miss any of it. I have an essay in the volume that first began as a series of blog posts. You can take a look at “The Value of the Future: The Child as Human Capital and the Neoliberal Labor of Race” by clicking here.
Recent Blog Posts
- Growing Up Trans, in the 1960s August 11, 2015
- The Value of the Future (Women’s Studies Quarterly, “Child”) May 22, 2015
- Book Review: Testo Junkie (Beatriz Preciado) December 2, 2014
- Difference and Repetition (Video) November 6, 2014
- TSQ 1.3, Decolonizing the Transgender Imaginary September 24, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Affect Anxiety Biopower Bullying child Children Deleuze Derrida Desire Digital Education emotion feeling Feminist Theory Foucault Freud Gender Genealogy Governance Graduate School intimacy Irigaray John Protevi Kids Labor Lacan Lauren Berlant Law Love ontology Pedagogy Plato Political Economy Posthumanism Psychoanalysis Queer Racialization Reading Reproductive Futurism Sex sexuality Simondon Social Media Suicide technology trans transgender Twitter Writing Youth